"Barbara Cappochin" International Prize for Architecture 2017
On 9 April 2017 the Barbara Cappochin Foundation and the Italian National Council of Architects, Planners, Landscapers and Conservationists (CNAPPC) launched the 2017 edition of the Barbara Cappochin Prize, founded in remembrance of architecture student Barbara Cappochin.
Architects or architectural firms of any nationality who are recognized by the professional association of architects in their country are eligible to submit their works completed between 1 July 2014 and 30 June 2017 in the following categories:
- Public and private residential architecture
- Commercial, managerial and mixed architecture
- Public architecture (educational, cultural, social-health, religious, sporting, recreational, landscape architecture)
- Sustainable urban regeneration/eco-districts
The International Jury will be composed by distinguished architects. ACE will be represented by Arch. Roger Riewe, who has recently participated to the ACE-EAAE-CNAPPC Symposium held on 6 May 2017 in Rome on Architectural Education (watch the video).
- Luca Molinari, Architect (Italy)
- Livio Sacchi, Architect – CNAPPC (Italy)
- Francisco Mangado, Architect (Spain)
- Roger Riewe, Architect - Delegate of the Architects’ Council of Europe (ACE)
- Marc DiDomenico, Architect (USA) - UIA representative
All the works submitted will be shown in an exhibition lasting for at least 60 days and on the Barbara Cappochin Foundation and CNAPPC websites. The winner will be rewarded with a prize of 30.000€.
Opening date for receiving entries – 9 April 2017
Submission deadline – 12 pm (CET time), 30 July 2017
Registration : www.bcbiennial.info
More information : http://en.bcfoundation.info/